Raising the Standard
Precision Chains have been a key player in the Palm Oil Industry for nearly 30 years and during this time we have developed a wide range of chains to cater for all aspects of Palm Oil Processing.
One of these is our BV series of chain developed to be used in the Palm Mill fruit Elevators. The Chain is based around a British Standard H chain and is made to the same high quality, however, the BV chain uses a larger Bush to increase the Load Bearing area of the chain and allow for greater wear resistance and higher breaking loads.
- 6” Pitch
- Thicker Bush than the Standard H Series
- Extended Stud every Pitch
- 45,000 lb B/L
- Harden + Tempered Sidebars
- Hot Rolled and Oiled to reduce surface Oxidisation
- Case Hardened , Shouldered Bush
- Cold Forged, induction Hardened Extended Studs
- C45 Hot Forged + Ground Roller 2.62” DIA, Harden + Tempered
- One sided outer Plate rubbing Block
- Nylon Locking Nut
|mm||152.4||50.25||98.5||29.0||22.0 DIA.||5.0||66.7 DIA.||25.40||5.0||33.0 DIA.||5.0|